Incentives Catch Your Holiday
What is Incentive Travel?
Incentive business travel is a powerful tool to motivate employees,
Catch Your Holiday knows how to turn corporate objectives into a smooth and exciting program. Incentives our team is highly experienced in finding unique ideas aiming at a better return on investment. CYH worldwide positive attitude and flexibility ensure inspiring incentives.
CYH worldwide and Turkey recently launched the new service line CYH Catch Your Holiday focused solely on interactive games and plays. Under its specific tabs on the left-hand side you can find more information regarding this unique product
A good deal of business travel is related to incentive travel. Incentive travel is business-related travel that is designed to provide motivation or incentives to help business people become more successful.
Incentive travel is business travel that helps motivate employees or partners to increase certain activity or to reach a goal.
According to the Incentive Research Foundation: “Incentive Travel Programs are a motivational tool to enhance productivity or achieve business objectives in which participants earn a reward based on a specific level of achievement set forth by management.
What Are Business Travel and Employee Incentive Programs?
For many decades, managers and business owners have used the promise of travel to appealing or exotic destinations as a motivational tool for both their internal staff and their partners. What many people do not realize, however, is that over the last half century there have been a great many research-based methodologies and best practices developed around incentive travel. Likewise, an entire industry of professionals now exists with the expertise to use incentive travel as a motivational tool inside organizations.
Below we broadly listed our services. Please don’t hesitate to inquire for more details or possibly unlisted items.
- Meeting concept development and program customization.
- Theme party and themed event organization.
- VIP Program development and implementation.
- Custom-designed daytime activities and tours.
- Support of local human ware – all of your local human needs (desks, pick up) carried out by a tested and capable trained team.
- Award program design and organization
- Stage design, audio-visual equipment management and technical support.
- Selection of room gifts, decoration and production of souvenirs.
- Pre-post tour designs.
- Security planning and supervision.
- Coordination of accommodations and in-house activities.
- Domestic and international aircraft charter services.
- Budgeting, financial controls and accounting.
- One project manager on site.