MICE & Tourism around the World (Catch Your Holiday) CYH is a global portal for the tourism, m.i.c.e, business, exhibitions, luxury and aviation industries.
A meeting, an incentive program, a product launch, a spectacular event worldwide… You should start the process with CHY Catch Your Holiday, MICE team, where you will receive full consultancy.
Before you book hotels and venues, design programs and events, you’ll need a clear-cut strategy, the guidance of a local experience and advantages of an unbeatable purchasing power.
Best hotel choices that meet your needs, unique venues, authentic tours, fine dining, nightlife, entertainment, high-end technologies, watch out productions, technical equipment, stage management, sound & lighting shows, graphic design, team buildings, theme parties and much more, are parts of daily work at Catch Your Holiday.
We strive to make your corporate event an unforgettable masterpiece!.
MICE is an acronym which stands for, Meetings, Incentives, conferences and exhibitions.
MICE tourism typically relates to the international industry that evolved to co-ordinate the hosting, management and promotion of networking of tourism businesses with other businesses (B2B) and of tourism businesses with tourism consumers (B2C).
MICE tourism can also relate to the provision of event management services which facilitate, Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions and all other types of venue on behalf of commercial operators and consumers throughout the international tourism travel trade.
MICE Global Events
A number of global events focus on MICE travel, in particular the Incentive niche. These are some of the most prominent:
- Incentive Travel Exchange (ITE), which is over 10 years old.
- Latin America Meeting & Incentive Travel Exchange (LAMITE)
- The Asia Meeting & Incentive Travel Exchange (AMITE)
- Annual Singapore MICE Forum (SMF), organized by SACEOS
- Next in the series is the Caribbean Meeting & Incentive Travel Exchange (CMITE)
- Questex Travel Group’s ITE at Sea event
- HSMAI’s MEET (Meetings, Events, Education, & Technology) National